Location: Radisson Collection Hotel, Brussels
Date: 14 June 2022 from 14:00 to 18:00 CEST
On 13 and 14 June the European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) will hold its 2022 Annual Conference in Brussels. On the last day of the event (June 14th), EDMO will host a training session, focusing on real-life examples, tips, and insightful discussions on dealing with and verifying digital content.
Registrations are now closed.
Countering Casualties of Conflict and War: Tools, Tips, and Strategies
- Keynote speaker: Jochen Spangenberg, Deutsche Welle and EDMO Advisory Board
Countering Disinformation: Stories from the field (Part A)
- Bucha: how reporters and fact checkers worked together to get the facts right | Estelle Peard, Agence France-Presse and DE FACTO Observatory of Information
- Verification techniques for the Ukraine conflict | George Sargent, Reuters
Countering Disinformation: Stories from the field (Part B)
- “Crypto-funding” to disinform | Ana Romero-Vicente, EU DisinfoLab and Belgium-Luxembourg Research Hub on Digital Media and Disinformation (EDMO BELUX)
- From Covid-19 to pro-Russian hoaxes: tips and ideas for conducting a collaborative investigation within EDMO | Laura Loguercio, Pagella Politica and EDMO
Collaborative Verification in EDMO: how you can be part of it
*Lunch at the Radisson for registered attendees: 13:00 – 14:00